Hard to believe it has come around so quickly but summer has left us and it is now time to put your Evaporative Air Conditioner into hibernation for the winter months. This will ensure that your unit is kept clean and healthy and your home stays warmer.
What we do:
- Clean and clear water reservoir & distribution system of dirt and sludge.
- Wash the filter pads.
- Clear debris from water pump.
- Clear debris from filter basket.
- Winter Hibernation Service – Turn off water either at roof or at stop valve.
- Winter Hibernation Service – Turn off Power to Protect Electronics, if unit is not fused at switchboard or isolated at the roof unit.
- Winter Hibernation Service – Cover the Unit with your Air Conditioner Cover or Louver. All Hours Electrical WA can supply covers for $99 GST included – just order one when you book your service. It helps Extend the Life of your Unit by protecting it from the Winter Elements and keeps your home warmer by preventing draughts through the vents.
Call All Hours Electrical WA now on 92752839 to book your service in or just reply to this email!
We have a $99 Special for Standard Single Storey Homes. EC 12451.